Destination South Africa: With 2,800 kilometers of coastline and protected reserves, South Africa is the TOP destination for a relaxing and exciting holiday in the bush and on the beach. This destination is suitable for all categories: whether for families, groups, couples or even businessmen, the list of attractions and sites to discover is impressive. Bathing in a temperate climate, South Africa can be discovered at any time of the year.
- Language(s) : Zulu, Afrikaans, English (11 languages)
- Rule : Parliamentary Unitary Republic, presidential regime
- Area : 1 219 912 km²
- Capital : Pretoria (administrative) Cape Town (legislative) Bloemfontein (judicial)
- Population : 56 521 948
- Monnaie : Rand (ZAR)
- Destination adapted to all categories
What to see :
- About twenty national parks and several nature reserves among others:
- Kruger National Park
- The Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Reserve
- The swamps of KwaZulu-Natal
- Karoo Park
- The False Bay of iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Langebaan Lagoon and Lambert's Bay
- Its magnificent beaches, its vineyards, its famous Table Mountain, the mythical Cape of Good Hope , its true gastronomic culture and its numerous coffees...
South Africa is full of wilderness and fabulous places. We will create together personalized itineraries adapted to the needs, desires and budget of each one.