Destination Seychelles: Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands located in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. They are home to several beaches, coral reefs and nature reserves, as well as rare animals such as the giant Seychelles turtles. Mahé, starting point to visit the other islands, includes Victoria, the capital. There are also the tropical forests of Morne Seychellois National Park and beaches, including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
- Language(s) : seychellois créole, English and French
- Rule: Republic
- Area : 455 km²
- Capital : Victoria
- Population : 92 430
- Currency : Seychelles Rupee
- Destination adapted to all categoriesDestination adaptée à toutes catégories
What to see:
The Inner Islands bring together the islands near Mahé. The outer islands, more distant, include the group of Aldabra, the Farquhar group and the Amirantes. We will find Mahé, Praslin and La Digue in the Inner Islands and a first trip to the Seychelles Islands will pass through this trio. These islands have dream beaches, such as the cove Lazio in Praslin, the cove Source d'Argent in La Digue and the Intendance Cove in Mahé.
- In Mahé, the highest point of the archipelago is protected by the Morne Seychellois National Park
- In Praslin, the Vallée de Mai National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This unique site presents a forest of sea cocos, also called cocofesses. The palms of these coconut trees with rounded walnuts shade several rare plants and many birds.
- At La Digue, the Black Widow's reserve is home to a species of endemic bird called "black widow" in lush tropical A vegetation.
- Islands such as Sainte-Anne and Cerf Island located next to Mahé are full of exceptional nature, marine parks can discover a world of aquatic beauty.
- Giant tortoises are found on Silhouette Island, Bird Island, Frigate Island and Denis Island. They are also small paradises where hotels are rare, beaches are beautiful and nature is enchanting.
We will create together personalized itineraries adapted to the needs, desires and budget of each one.